My personal goal as the computer teacher is to provide a learning experience for the students that doesn't just fill their bucket with knowledge, but rather lights their fire to create and develop their technology skills.
Friday, June 22, 2012
Day 5 - Final Day in Robotics Camp - Sumo Wrestling Bots
Today was our final day for my Robotics Camp. I have to say that I had a really great time with this group of kids. They all were so fun and eager to build and program. All the projects were amazing from the spinning top to the bumper bot, but the hightlight of the week was the Sumo Wrestling Competition. I was as excited as the kids and messed up on the video recording. I was so into the competitions that I messed up on the video recording of the matches. The final match all the campers put their sumo bot into the ring and it was a mass battle. This camp was not only fun, but taught the campers alot about the building of machines, the programming process and most important teamwork. Robotics Camp 2012 Rocked!!!