Webcam Video Montage
The lab was a busy place the last couple weeks. Middle School Tech Ed students were put in charge of integrating a technology project inviting all the students/teachers from the school to participate. Using our new computer webcams, the students filmed themselves and all the other willing actors-to-be sharing an inspirational word or phrase describing how they feel about belonging to our school community. Wow, this project snowballed and now ranks as one of my favorite projects to have supervised in the lab.
The very talented musician/parent, Dante Schmitz offered his music for the students to use in their montage of film clips. This was a lesson on permissions needed in the work we do - especially music.
I hope you take the time to view this short montage that is filled with the excitement and joy seen in the faces of all who participated. Click on this link . . .
I also want to encourage you to purchase a song or two, or the album from Dante Schmitz. You can find him on iTunes. I think your children would enjoy listening to his very inspirational music.